Monday, March 5, 2012

A Lush Life


This weekend, I visited the store Lush for the first time. The company, which sells fresh, handmade cosmetics for the face, hair and body, gives shoppers a unique and memorable shopping experience. The cheery employees give complimentary hand treatments, allow you to test all of the products and even give demos on how each of the products work (including the fun, fizzing bath bombs!).

I went gaga in this store…everything is fresh and made from the finest, organic ingredients. Plus nothing is tested on animals! I love this company’s values, it’s emphasis on quality ingredients and also its fun packaging (that they use without waste!).



I picked up the Love Lettuce face mask, an exfoliating mask that removes dirt, oil and debris and washes it all away. Exfoliation is a key part of every skin regimen, as it removes dead skin that clogs pores and causes imbalances. As Lush promised, this mask made me feel brand new, and glowing from the inside out.



I also loved this little Lush manifesto and had to share:


To learn more about the company, its products and how they are made, check our this video!

Lush Cosmetics - A Lush Life, We Believe from Jack Constantine on Vimeo.


I can't wait to try out more of these fabulous products and continue living a Lush life :)